You are here
Our Mission,Vision and Objectives
AN EFFECTIVE, RESPONSIVE AND EFFICIENT JUDICIAL SERVICE.
TO FOSTER AN ACCOUNTABLE AND EFFECTIVE JUDICIAL SERVICE THROUGH COMPETENCE-BASED RECRUITMENT, DISCIPLINARY CONTROL, STAKEHOLDER ENGAGEMENT, AND PUBLIC AND JUDICIAL EDUCATION.
- Recommends to the president suitable persons to be appointed as judges and Registrars.
- Appoints Judicial officers into various Magisterial positions.
- Confirms and promotes judicial officers.
- Receives and processes your complaints or recommendations about the Judiciary and the Administration of Justice.
- Carries out civic Education Programs to improve public awareness of their rights and obligations in Law and Administration of Justice.
- Aims to improve Access to Justice by all.
- Disciplines Judicial officers found guilty of Malpractice.
- Is the link between Judiciary and the Public.
Copyright © 2020, Judicial Service Commission. All Rights Reserved
With Support from NITA-U