You are here
Our Mission,Vision and Objectives
TO ESTABLISH AN EFFECTIVE AND EFFICIENT JUDICIARY IN UGANDA AND TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE PROMOTION OF LAW AND ORDER
TO ESTABLISH AND MAINTAIN AN INDEPENDENT AND EFFICIENT MACHINERY FOR ADMINISTERING JUSTICE FOR ALL IN UGANDA THROUGH RECRUITING AND TRAINING JUDICIAL OFFICERS AND PROMOTION OF PUBLIC AWARENESS AND ACCESS TO JUSTICE
- Recommends to the president suitable persons to be appointed as judges and Registrars.
- Appoints Judicial officers into various Magisterial positions.
- Confirms and promotes judicial officers.
- Receives and processes your complaints or recommendations about the Judiciary and the Administration of Justice.
- Carries out civic Education Programs to improve public awareness of their rights and obligations in Law and Administration of Justice.
- Aims to improve Access to Justice by all.
- Disciplines Judicial officers found guilty of Malpractice.
- Is the link between Judiciary and the Public.
Copyright © 2019, Judicial Service Commission. All Rights Reserved
With Support from NITA-U