Where can I Lodge a complaint or suggestion?

Complaints may be lodged at the headquarters of the Judicial Service Commission. The headquarters are located on the Ground Floor, Farmers House, Plot 6/7 Parliamentary Avenue, P.O. Box 7679 Kampala.
Up country complainants may deposit their complaints in the Complaint/Suggestion boxes at the office of the Chief Administrative Officers.

Who may be a Subject of Complaint?
All manner of persons may make a complaint to the Judicial Service Commission against any category of judicial officials stated below;

Who can file a complaint?

  1. Any individual, persons, organization or institution aggrieved by improper conduct of a judicial officer or with a complaint concerning the Judiciary and /or the administration of justice may make a complaint to the Judicial Service Commission.
  2. If the aggrieved party cannot make a complaint on his or her own behalf, a relative, friend, legal representative may submit a complaint on his/her behalf.