What form does a complaint/suggestion take?

Complaint/suggestions made to the JSC may either be oral or written provided always that all oral complaints/suggestions are reduced in writing in accordance with the prescribed complaints/suggestions form or in form of a letter based on those lines.

Who can help you write a complaint/suggestion?
For those unable to write, an oral complaint may be made to the authorized person at the Commission